Repairs To Your Home
If you have an emergency repair outside of working hours please call 0300 123 0728.
You can report a repair by calling, visiting or emailing your Local Housing Centre:
- Or by writing to your housing officer.
When you report a repair you will need to tell us:
- your name, address and phone number;
- a full description of the problem;
- whether you have any special needs; and
- whether you would like an appointment.
For repairs that we have to come into your home to do (except emergency repairs), we will offer you a convenient appointment between 8am and 5pm.
For more information on the repairs service including your responsibilities and ours, see our Repairs leaflet [pdf] 731KB